Check out our new Scout feature!
Identified an issue in your crop?
Our new Scout feature (previously observations), is a simple and efficient way for you to collect information, and easily address limitations in the paddock by investigating and documenting weeds, diseases, pests and other stresses:
- Using DecipherGO or the web-app, you can create an observation, make notes and attach images
- Easily capture the location, date, category (e.g. weeds), summary and a description of the observation
- You can then edit and view the observations back on the map in the web-app to action your findings
- Your observations will be grouped by date in the left-hand panel with a corresponding icon on the map to show where the observation took place
Watch this video to find out more:
Sign up to Decipher Plus to start making observations!
- I have applied a weather layer but my map appears the same?
- Where can I access my invoice?
- What are the subscription options for Decipher?
- How do I view scouting observations once they’re taken?
- Can I add more photos to a scouting observation?
- The location of one of the scouting observations is incorrect, how do I update this?
- I need to edit the details on one of the observations
- How do I add a scouting observation?
- Check out what else is new in DecipherAg!
- Would you like to join our Expert User Group and be the first to experience our new features like Weather? Contact us to find out more
- Visit Decipher’s Marketplace to find out more about our add-on products and services, including Yield Data and Yield Cleaning
- Log in to my Decipher Account
Don’t miss another update!