Join our new webinar series: Getting the most out of Decipher in-season
We’re delighted to invite you to our new webinar series: Getting the most out of Decipher In-season
In the first webinar Decipher’s Technical Product Manager, Frank D’Emden will explain Biomass Imagery and will show you how to track your crop growth and easily identify issues and seasonal impacts:
- See how your crop health has changed throughout the season
- Use the month-on-month biomass charting feature to view crop variability across the season through to harvest, and see how changes to farm practices, input applications and other in-season activities impacted your crop performance
- See how this season compares to previous years
- Compare year-on-year using the biomass chart to see crop variability from one season to the next and use these insights to inform what you do next
- Share examples of how other business are using Decipher’s Yield products
- Wednesday, 26th June 11.30am AWST
- Panelist: Frank D’Emden, Decipher’s Technical Product Manager
Register to discover what you can do with Decipher’s Biomass Imagery:
Frank has over 20 years of experience in the development and application of agriculture technologies that have enabled farmers, agronomists, land managers and researchers to improve the efficiency of their operations.
- Check out Decipher’s award-winning NDVI imagery for FREE!
- Visit Decipher’s Marketplace to find out more about our add-on products and services, including Yield Data and Yield Cleaning
- Log in to my Decipher Account
Don’t miss another update!