We’ve been busy. See what’s new in Decipher 4.3
- Sampling improvements (add billing details upfront during job planning and now easily view sites and their connected paddock in the panel)
- Sampling improvements for CSBP Pro users (Paddock information field tool)
What's new in Decipher 4.3We’ve been busy. See what’s new in Decipher 4.3:
• Appcues to guide our customers through onboarding and feature exploration
• Sampling improvements
• Our CSBP Pro users can now add Paddock Information to their sites as a part of job planning
Learn more at www.decipher.com.au
- The sample job planning panel now has a clear connection between sites and paddocks
- Users now have the ability to add billing details as part of sample job planning
Sampling improvements for CSBP Pro users
- Add, edit and view paddock information fields (crop type, yield and grain grade) for the current and past two seasons as part of your sample job planning
- Override PIF for individual sites
- If you’ve created a fertiliser plan, the details will automatically connect to the PIF
- PIF details will be added to the messages sent to Precision SoilTech and MapIQ, enabling the contractor to pass this information onto the CSBP Lab
- PIL will then flow through to NuLogic, simplifying the recommendation process
- To help Decipher Plus customers get the most out of their experience, we’ve added a checklist in the bottom right-hand corner
- The checklist provides an overview of the features and tools
- Try Decipher for FREE or get the most of out Decipher with our ‘access all areas’ Decipher Plus for $99/month!
- Are you an Ag Service provider/ Agronomist? Our Pro Partner solution has helped save clients up to $30,000. Learn more about Decipher Pro today and get started completely free!
- Log in to my Decipher Account
- Check out Decipher’s Marketplace for additional features and services to get the most out of Decipher
Don’t miss another update!