See what’s new in Decipher 4.0! (July 2019)
See what’s new in Decipher 4.0! (July 2019)
We’ve been busy. See what’s new in Decipher 4.0.
Our new monthly subscription option is now available for the ‘access all areas’ package in DecipherPlus for only $99/month. This is in addition to our 12 and 24 month options.
- DecipherPlus provides users with access to 10 seasons of biomass, 9 years of historical imagery, sample analysis trending, scouting and observations as well as the ability to manage crop and product plans as well as export capabilities. Additional platform benefits include 1GB of storage, access to our new market place for additional functionality and services, access for multiple users and priority support from our team should you need it.
- Users with a free account can easily upgrade by clicking on the “Upgrade to Plus” button at the top of the screen. A pop up will appear which presents these additional features in DecipherPlus. Upon hitting “Get Plus” they will be taken to the payment details where you will now see the new monthly option.
- Users can edit their subscription at anytime by going to their name and and selecting “Subscriptions”.
- Invoices are also stored here which can be easily downloaded.
- For Decipher Pro Partners, they now have the ability to subscribe their clients to the new monthly version by logging in, scrolling down to the client in their dashboard and clicking on “Upgrade to Plus”. The new monthly option is now displayed alongside the 1 and 2 year options. Once they subscribe their client, they will see the toggle is now active in the on position for auto-renewal.
- A slight change has also been made when adding a new client. Upon clicking “Add client”, Pro Partners, will now see the subscription package along with the new monthly subscription option.
Scouting (previously Observations)
The scout tool allows you to add observations and photos of weeds, pests, diseases, sampling and more and view them on your map. This can be done through the web and/or mobile (DecipherGO) app.
- Observations are grouped by dates in the left hand panel and a corresponding icon on the map displays where this scouting observation took place.
- You can add observations directly from the web app by clicking on the “Scout” button in the top right hand corner.
- A pop up will appear so you can capture the category of the observation (e.g.“Weeds”), the date it was observed, a summary and description and the ability to upload numerous photos.
- You can turn visibility for the observations on or off by clicking on the eye icon in the left hand panel.
- Clicking the icon will result in a tray appearing from the bottom which displays the date of the observation, the name, who recorded it, the description and of course the image which can be viewed in a gallery.
- Observations can be edited so if it was recorded in the wrong place it can be easily updated by simply dragging the pin and hitting save.
- Similarly, if you have additional photos which you want to add to the record, you can add them here.
- Where multiple observations occur in the same date, these will be automatically grouped for you based on your location and timezone. This is particularly useful if we have say 2 people in the field making separate observations.
Our new weather feature is currently only open to a handful of users through beta testing. Participation in this group is open to additional users if interested.
- The weather feature allows you to apply current and forecast weather layers to your map to see how your location and plans may be affected.
- Layers include:
- Dew point
- Feels like
- Precipitation 24 hours
- Satellite & radar
- Wind speed
- The opacity slider allows you to determine how visible the weather layer you are applying is.
- At the bottom of the screen, the “Forecast” button presents the daily and hourly forecast for the location selected on the map.
- You also have the ability to select a different point on the map to update this information accordingly.
- I have applied a weather layer but my map appears the same?
- Where can I access my invoice?
- What are the subscription options for Decipher?
- How do I view scouting observations once they’re taken?
- Can I add more photos to a scouting observation?
- The location of one of the scouting observations is incorrect, how do I update this?
- I need to edit the details on one of the observations
- How do I add a scouting observation?
- Try Decipher for FREE or get the most of out Decipher with our ‘access all areas’ Decipher Plus for $99/month!
- Are you an agricultural service provider (including agronomist)? Our Pro Partner solution has helped save clients up to $30,000. Learn more about Decipher Pro today and get started completely free!
- Log in to my Decipher Account
- Check out Decipher’s Marketplace for additional features and services to get the most out of Decipher
Don’t miss another update!
- Decipher on LinkedIn
- Decipher on Twitter
- Decipher on Facebook
- Decipher on YouTube
- Latest news, tips, insights and updates here