Rehabilitating Australia’s mines
In this article:
- There are a significant number of abandoned mines across the country, and with a mining footprint that increased significantly in Western Australia through the 2000’s, there is going to be a huge increase in mine closures in 10 to 20 years’ time
- Environmental monitoring is critical in understanding environmental health, efficiencies, constraints, and upholding compliance
- Decipher’s platform is now helping mining companies drive effective environmental monitoring, with its environmental monitoring and sampling module providing companies with the tools they need to manage project-specific data requirements
- See what score you get for your Rehabilitation and Closure program
- Find out about Decipher’s Rehabilitation and Closure solution
How to drive progressive rehabilitation and closure
Originally published by Mining Technology.
Decipher’s Rehabilitation & Closure Solution
Armed with Decipher’s Rehabilitation & Closure solution, including GIS, remote sensing, monitoring and management tools means you can easily capture and analyse a wide range of environmental monitoring data, manage risks and issues around put backfilling, rapid flooding, slope instability and acid generation, and ensure you’re meeting your environmental obligations and compliance with alerts and notifications of exceedances.
Request a full demo of Decipher
Want to find out more about mine rehabilitation?
- What is mine rehabilitation and closure?
- What are some key challenges facing mine rehabilitation and closure?
- How much does mine rehabilitation cost?
- What are the advancements in mine rehabilitation technology?
- What are some best practice mine rehabilitation methods?
- How to take a macro and micro approach to mine rehabilitation
- What is CRC-TiME?
- How to become an industry leader in mine rehabilitation
- Download this free Guide to Mine Rehabilitation in Australia
Don’t miss another update!