DecipherAg provides growers and agronomists with the data, knowledge and tools to optimise yield and return-on-investment
Used by growers to manage testing and analyse results and used by agronomists to consult growers with data driven recommendations. Decipher’s powerful biomass mapping is powered by Google Earth Engine, a world-class tool that uses satellite images, geospatial data and global-scale processing to bring you reliable vegetation analysis in seconds.
Visualise your data and variability by seeing what is happening on your land.
Take the guesswork out of planning by analysing data and nutritional insights to identify high and low performing areas.
Make informed crop and nutrition plans which precisely target those areas and address the variability. Our actionable solutions then allow you to precisely treat those areas by selecting representative sample sites, and creating prescription maps for fertiliser applications.
Make informed decisions from better nutritional insights
Compare like-to-like performance across months and years with peak imagery, and monitor trends and changes month-on-month with straightforward charting to make informed decisions from better nutritional insights.
Take planning to the next level
Easily store all of your nutrition requirements in the one place, making logistic planning easier. Our plans tool allows you to visualise, create, manage, and collaborate on your crop and nutrition plans to put into action on your farm. Used with our biomass imagery, you can easily compare in-season growth against planned crop and product applications.
Award winning satellite imagery
Decipher’s world-class satellite imagery provides up to 10m of high definition normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) views to help you visualise what’s happening on the land.
- View 10m per pixel biomass imagery
- View daily (available scene by scene that is captured on any given day), monthly and seasonal imagery to see more frequent tracking of plant growth and identify issues or seasonal impacts quicker
- Upload farm boundaries and clip imagery to a farm or paddock
- Compare biomass by location and season
- Analyse biomass charting for the current and past three years
- Export biomass colour imagery
Get nutritional insights from the ground up with Decipher’s seamless geo-referenced soil and plant sampling process.
- Select representative sample sites using biomass imagery and management zones
- Plan and assign sampling jobs
- Conduct the samples using our free DecipherGo app
- Collect samples and submit jobs to any laboratory
- View the results on the Decipher map
- Upload historical sample data
Address variability with Management Zones
There are many variables within a single paddock, therefore blanket treating them might not be very effective. Our Management Zones tool offers a solution by clustering similar areas of biomass within a paddock together, enabling you to precisely identify high and low performing areas, and treat them accordingly.
- Create zones off daily, monthly or seasonal imagery and select from two to five zones
- Make their sample program more representative by creating zones to assist with selecting sample locations
- View and manage zones
- Use zones to create fertiliser application plans by exporting prescription maps to put into machines for in-field application
- Zones and prescription maps will be retained and saved in Decipher
Bringing growers and agronomists together
DecipherAg provides the tools for growers to manage and monitor their nutrition and enables agronomists to make data based recommendations which can then be monitored and tracked together in the same tool
Key Features of DecipherAg
Supported by mobile
Plans to suit
Award winning imagery
Decipher lets us see our farm through a different lens and visualise our current and historical farm data that would otherwise be lost in spreadsheets and documents. The insights that it has really helped us to make informed decisions on applications.